Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where does the time go?


It is hard for me to believe that Kian is already 6 months old!  Much less, that he has 2 little teeth coming through.  Where does the time go?  There are so many firsts happening all the time that I have to stop myself to remember all the beautiful things that his short life has already brought me.  I love to think about being pregnant and anxiously awaiting his birth, and how it felt to be a Mommy in those first few hours.  I miss his skinny, wrinkly toes and the smell of his baby breath!  What a joy Motherhood is... I am so excited for more....

Photo by Jenny Shomaker

1 comment:

mandi said...

welcome to the blogging world,you will love it and I will love seeing what you guys are up to. I sure had fun the other night at the piano bar,it was nice to go out without kids and be able to visit without someone crying, even if we did have to talk over the pianos. You are so amazing and I am so lucky we are still friends after all this time away